PGi GlobalMeet Review

What is most valuable?

I use Global Meet every day for web sharing and training/demo purposes. I like the features it offers including the recording feature and ability to hold documents on the presentation board.

How has it helped my organization?

Our company adopted this program about a year ago or so and it has been easy to share screens with internal and external users.

What needs improvement?

I would like the presenter able to view the attendees list at all times without having to pause. the guest login could be a little easier. I get a lot of questions about logging in.

No. I have not encountered any issues regarding deployment. This program is very user-friendly and is very easy to use.

No. I have not encountered any issues regarding stability. This program is very user-friendly and is very easy to use.

No. I have not encountered any issues regarding scalability. This program is very user-friendly and is very easy to use. This has a larger scale of attendees than my old system.

I haven't had to reach out to Customer service at all. The system is very user friendly and very easy to use.

I haven't had to use the technical support feature of this app but I have looked at the help section and have the looked through the options.

Yes, our company made it a mandatory switch. This system offers more than our other program we used in the past. I like using this system much more than our older version.

The initial setup of my PGI account was very easy and straight-forward. Very user friendly. A simple email and sign up process.

I don't really remember which it was but I really enjoy this new system. I'm glad we switched over and the cost saving

We are saving money using this program opposed to our old system. We are definitely saving money using PGI then our old system.

The last web sharing we used was Skype and Level 3 Web meeting service. both have pros and cons but global meet allows for recordings which is great!

What other advice do I have?

I really enjoy the new web sharing program and will continue to use this for my presentations and trainings.

1 Comment
author avatarOrlee Gillis

Can you elaborate on how the newer system differs from the older one and where the benefits/improvements lie?