PGi GlobalMeet Review

I like it for scheduling meetings, the Outlook plug-in and recording live meetings

What is most valuable?

Scheduling meetings, the Outlook plug-in, recording live meetings.

How has it helped my organization?

This software plug-in is built-in to our Outlook so we are able to sync our calendars to show all meetings and webinars its great!

What needs improvement?

The presenter experience can be improved: Increase the presenter interface to show the attendees and chat while in a screen share (not viewable by the others) without having to navigate away from your current window for a smoother presentation.

I have been using PGi products for a little over a year.

I was hired on after this was adopted.

No, this program has been very stable.

No, we were able to meet our company's needs.

The level of customer service is fabulous. PGi has a wonder staff that is always willing to help and go above and beyond.

The level of technical support is great! PGi has a wonderful staff that is always willing to go above and beyond.

Yes, our company switched over to PGi's services a little over a year ago.

Yes, I believe it was a very smooth transition over to the new products.

I believe it was in-house. I was not working at the time of the transition so I can't speak to much on this matter.

GlobalMeet has been a great cost-savings for our company. We are very happy with PGi's services and products.

Our company used a different company in the past that offered similar products and we decided to switch over for the cost savings benefits overall.

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend PGi solutions. Their products are top-of-the-line and offer a great option for web conferencing.