PingID Review

Offers good support for multi-factor authentication

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for access to cloud applications.

What is most valuable?

The support for multi-factor authentication from different sources is the solution's most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

The solution should allow for better integration with other platforms and the UBT.

The solution needs to offer stronger support for the password-less authentication.

I've been using the solution for less than a year.

The solution is stable. We haven't experienced any bugs or glitches.

The scalability is good. It's been able to provide us with enough scalability for our needs. We have about 100 users on the solution currently.

We've been in touch with technical support and have been satisfied with their services so far.

We didn't previously use a different solution.

The initial setup was straightforward.

Our team handled the deployment internally.

We pay a licensing fee to Ping on a yearly basis. We don't have to pay an extra fee for technical support.

Before choosing Ping, we evaluated Okta.

What other advice do I have?

We use a hybrid deployment model and are using the latest version of Ping.

It's being used quite extensively in our organization, although I'm unsure as to if we have plans to increase usage.

If someone is looking for a solution that works both for on-prem or hybrid, I strongly recommend opting for the cloud. It's a simple implementation and the solution is quite interesting. There are a lot of integrations. The on-prem is not very easy to implement in comparison to the cloud but it's very good, and, for organizations with on-premise requirements, it's bound to be one of the top choices.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

More PingID reviews from users