Pivotal Cloud Foundry Review

A solution that offers excellent scalability with easy setup that comes at a reasonable price point

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for deploying web applications manually and connecting with databases.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of the solution is its ability to scale. The services that connect to the database are also very good.

What needs improvement?

In the next release, they should offer additional applications for the databases, and improve the deployment experience.

They should offer more information to consultants in the form of tips and other details to help them better understand the product.

I've been using the solution for 1.5 years.

The solution is stable. Sometimes it shows some downtime, but I'm relatively satisfied.

The scalability is excellent. It's very important to us. Right now, we aren't using the solution too much, but in the coming months, we do plan to increase usage.

We haven't needed to contact technical support at all.

I have experience with and have used other solutions in the past.

The initial setup was very easy. Deployment takes maybe half a day.

I handled the implementation myself.

I haven't seen an ROI yet, but I haven't invested a lot of time into the solution yet either.

Licensing is on a monthly basis and right now we pay $24/month. There are no other costs over and above that.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate the solution nine out of ten.

1 visitor found this review helpful