PNMsoft Sequence BPM Suite Review

It is a very stable and scalable product without downtime.

How has it helped my organization?

It's a one-way process which results in less back and forth work.

What is most valuable?

I find the flexibility most valuable. In addition, being able to connect and integrate with various systems, as well as being solution oriented is valuable to me, as well.

What needs improvement?

The areas that would benefit in improvement would be the training information, the white papers and useful tutorials as to how to build these typical solutions.

In addition, there should be more ability to control the visual aspects, mainly due to ability to control the user experience.

More than five years.

It is very stable. There is no downtime.

It is scalable. We have had no issues with scalability.

We were using Sharepoint before, and due to the Sharepoint solutions not being reliable  or secure, as well as Sharepoint having difficulty in data management, we decided to go elsewhere.

It's complex in nature to set up, but mainly due to the fact that it's possible to configure it to the exact way you want. If you don't know what you want, then it will make the setup and configuration complex.

What other advice do I have?

I suggest that before you purchase a solution, you understand their business well, and before selecting a supplier to understand what they are targeting. Too many companies go into this  with complex procedures and processes,not understanding it and trying to model it as it goes. So, in the end, they end up with a solution that it is not what they aimed for in the beginning.