PostgreSQL Review

It's not limited to a specific language, you can use any procedural language you're familiar with.

Valuable Features:

It allows people to use whatever multiple procedural language they are trained in, such as Java, Python, Pearl, or C and it is not limited to PL/SQL or PGSQL. Also, I love the PostGIS extension and I do not know of any other product like this.

Improvements to My Organization:

I can integrate solutions quicker than with other RDBMS'. At the same time, I am able to keep an RDBMS' integrity, robustness, and High Availability which is the most important thing for all my production environments.

Room for Improvement:

It is lacking some GUI admin tools and it would be nice if more could be developed by the community.

Use of Solution:

I've been using it for years.

Deployment Issues:

We have had no issues with the deployment.

Stability Issues:

There have been no performance issues.

Scalability Issues:

It's been able to scale for our needs.

Other Advice:

It's the best in my opinion because have now found what I need to enable me to quickly deploy into my production environment. Go to a professional and ask for your needs, maybe you will surprise with a variety of solutions that you never thought existed.

More PostgreSQL reviews from users