Prisma SaaS by Palo Alto Networks Review

Good performance and technical support

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and we work with our customers to provide them with cloud-based solutions. One of the categories we provide is in the security-related space, and Prisma SaaS is one that we are promoting.

One of the primary use cases is to create a more secure tunnel between home and office, allowing people to more securely work remotely from home.

What is most valuable?

We use the central monitoring tool from Palo Alto, which gives us good visibility on our network.

The performance is good.

What needs improvement?

The price can be reduced to make it more competitive.

We have been working with Prisma SaaS for the last six months.

Stability-wise, we have not had any problems.

We have had no issues with scalability.

We work with a variety of security vendors including Check Point and Fortinet. For cloud-based solutions, we work with Barracuda.

The suitability of a particular product or vendor will depend on the client's requirements, situation, and budget.

Compared to other products, the price is slightly high. In fact, sometimes there is a large pricing gap.

What other advice do I have?

This is the best product that I have looked at, out of all of the competitors. We are still testing it, but from what I have seen, it is really good compared to the others.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
More Prisma SaaS by Palo Alto Networks reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Prisma SaaS by Palo Alto Networks. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,711 professionals have used our research since 2012.