Prisma SaaS by Palo Alto Networks Review

A top-choice solution for flexibility and security

What is our primary use case?

I am an integrator. Prisma SaaS is the most preferred solution among our customers — my customers really like it. Currently, I have three customers that are using this solution.

Many of my customers work in the financial sector. Prisma SaaS is a top-choice solution for customers who are looking for more flexibility and secure edge points. Prisma Saas has taken big steps to please its customers. It's a cloud-based solution and cloud security is at the edge of the market. The Coronavirus and the pandemic pushed the market to the cloud.

What is most valuable?

Prisma SaaS is very easy to use; it's common sense — it's the best-in-class.

Palo Alto is always up to the challenge. It works great with the Oracle Cloud; other SaaS solutions don't always work with various clouds. Prisma Cloud is the best. My customers love it; they all use it in various ways.

I have been using Prisma SaaS for roughly two years.

Prisma SaaS is very stable. Palo Alto is leading the market in terms of security solutions. Other security providers are slow and a year behind Palo Alto. By the time they catch up, Palo Alto will already be working on new questions.

This solution is very scalable. I can't think of another solution that functions better. It's very flexible — that's one of the reasons why it's more expensive than similar solutions.

Palo Alto offers great support to their partners — we're a partner. Their support team is very knowledgeable.

I am Russian and Ukrainian. Palo Alto provides me with support in English. My customers are not English speakers, therefore, I act as a translator for them when I communicate with support — from English to Russian and then back.

Installation is simple. There are a few steps involved but with help from customer service and some simple troubleshooting, it's not too bad.

I have fully installed this solution for three customers. Depending on the project, you'll need anywhere from one to three engineers. Installation and configuration also depend on the cloud that the customer uses.

Prisma SaaS is more expensive than similar solutions but I think it's worth it.

If I were to choose a low-cost solution for another vendor, it wouldn't be as effective. With low cost comes low usability and low effectiveness.

What other advice do I have?

I would highly recommend Prisma SaaS to others. Speaking as an ambassador for Palo Alto and Prisma access, it's the best solution on the market. Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give Prisma SaaS a rating of ten.

The price is my only concern, otherwise, Palo Alto is the best. Still, every year, Palo Alto lowers the price of its solutions.

More Prisma SaaS by Palo Alto Networks reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Prisma SaaS by Palo Alto Networks. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,641 professionals have used our research since 2012.