Prisma SaaS by Palo Alto Networks Review

Can be stable and easy to integrate but needs reverse proxy integrations

What is our primary use case?

Prisma SaaS can be used to secure sanction applications that people use on enterprises. You can integrate the solution using ATI to sanction applications such as Office 365, Google, and Salesforce. You can apply controls to protect from data leakage and then apply cloud-based DLP policies.

What is most valuable?

The valuable features are that it is easy to use, easy to integrate, and is stable. It's scalable as well.

What needs improvement?

When it comes to integration mechanisms, Prisma SaaS does not support reverse proxy type of integrations. For example, a product like Netskope has a lot more integration mechanisms than does Prisma.

I've been using it for about one year.

It's a stable product.

It's scalable. We have about 500 users.

The technical support has been good.

Prisma SaaS requires a small implementation. Two engineers would be sufficient for the deployment process.

We implemented it ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Prisma SaaS at seven on a scale from one to ten. It is easy to integrate and is stable and scalable, but it needs to support reverse proxy integrations.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
More Prisma SaaS by Palo Alto Networks reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Prisma SaaS by Palo Alto Networks. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,641 professionals have used our research since 2012.