ProcessRobot by Softomotive Review

Easy to automate processes with a short development time, but better Excel automation is needed

What is our primary use case?

We are implementation service providers and this is one of the products that we provide to our clients.

There are several use cases for this solution including automating tender processes, compliance-related processes, and in finance, we have automated some invoicing processes.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ease of automation.

The development time for ProcessRobot is very good compared to other solutions.

What needs improvement?

There are some limitations when it comes to automation with Excel.

Better support is needed for building custom components on top of ProcessRobot.

We have been working with ProcessRobot for about one year.

The stability is okay. We haven't had any major issues, although there have been some hiccups here and there.

The scalability is good.

We have clients of all sizes, although ProcessRobot is best suited for small and medium-sized business, and not for enterprise-level customers.

Technical support for ProcessRobot is good.

We are working with UiPath and Blue Prism as well. We began with ProcessRobot at the end of last year, but the other two solutions we started with about two years back.

Generally, the development time is less when compared to UiPath and Blue Prism, although Excel automation is better in those solutions.

We have also worked with Automation Anywhere.

ProcessRobot does not support custom components, which is really bad because all of the other solutions do.

The initial setup is easy.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is that this solution is good for small and medium-sized businesses that want to automate processes that do not require much coding. If there is a requirement for building custom components or custom modules then I do not recommend this solution. For an enterprise-level client, this capability needs to be there.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More ProcessRobot by Softomotive reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)