Pulseway Review

Overall a reasonably priced and robust RMM solution for most applications.

What is most valuable?

The Pulseway Dashboard's functionalities have become critically integrated into our workflow processes. Overall a reasonably priced and robust RMM solution for most applications.

How has it helped my organization?

Using this platform has allowed us to reach and assist our remotely based clients, regardless of their location provided they have an internet connection. In addition to this, the dashboard is invaluable for our workshop based staff to be able to see and attend to critical systems issues at a glance to a dedicated screen.

What needs improvement?

Remote Desktop Assistance for Mac endpoints - not having this functionality is a major inconvenience in having to have two systems for clients using this platform. If the product had this functionality it would get a 10/10 rating from me.

Approx. 2 years.

No major issues in deployment, our transition from SaaS to hosted implementation was reasonably seamless.

In our experience both the hosted and SaaS implementations of this product have been extremely stable.

The only issue we have experienced with scalability of this product is the delay between requesting an upgrade and implementation (approx. 12 hours) due to our time zone difference.

10/10

10/10

Previously we had been using Kaseya, switch was made due to to a combination of stability and pricing issues.

Initial setup was reasonably straightforward, follow the manual and ensure you have a SSL certificate valid for the domain record you intend to implement the service on if hosting in-house and you shouldn't run into any problems.

We implemented our SaaS trial through the NZ distributor of this product (Chillisoft), once we have completed our testing, we migrated to a hosted solution which we implemented in-house. The team at Chillisoft are very knowledgeable on this product.

Our ROI is approx. 4-5 months with our current usage in each 12 month billing period. This will vary based on your actual licensing requirements and how you on-charge this to clients.

Check your actual requirements, remember that RDP session licensing is based on concurrent active connections, and always ensure you have a few client licenses up your sleeve.

Yes, several - from memory Naverisk, Autotask, and Kaseya (incumbent at that point).