Pure Storage FlashArray Review

Easy to set up and easy to use, with helpful vendor support

What is most valuable?

From the first test that we have conducted, we are very satisfied with this solution.

The interface is easy to use.

At this point, I don't know anything that they could provide in a better way.

What needs improvement?

We are not sure what needs improvement at this time, as we have not started using it in the production environment.

It would be nice to have a better view of the allocated capacity on their Platform as a Service solution because we have to do some manual calculations to understand how much we are going to pay every month to use the storage that is allocated.

We are in the process of implementing this solution, but we haven't started using it in the production environment.

The vendor was helpful during our implementation.

The initial setup was easy, with help from the vendor.

We have had help from the vendors, they have been very close to us, helping us all the way.

We decided to go with the Pure Storage solution because of the business model that they presented to us.

What other advice do I have?

We have hired Pure Storage and a distributor to help out at the beginning but mostly we deal with Pure Storage directly.

I would rate Pure Storage FlashArray a nine out of ten.

More Pure Storage FlashArray reviews from users
...who compared it with NetApp NVMe AFF A800
Learn what your peers think about Pure Storage FlashArray. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.