Pure Storage FlashArray Review

It helps to simplify storage because it has an easy front-end to access everything

What is our primary use case?

We sell a SaaS offering of the storage to our customers. We use the storage as our main storage and also as our backup storage.

How has it helped my organization?

You don't have to go and buy your own storage. You can get your storage access within two minutes, which is great, because it is a lot quicker for our team to get the servers up and running. It provides access to the systems that we want to give access to.

What is most valuable?

• Cheaper
  • Quicker
  • Easy to access if we need to obtain backups.
  • It helps to simplify storage because it has an easy front-end to access everything.

What needs improvement?

This may be available, but we are not using it. I would like to get a weekly report of how our storage has been used, and if there is any storage sitting there not being used.

I have not had it go down yet, so stability is good.

I have never had a problem getting more storage, so scalability seems pretty good.

The initial setup is straightforward. Though, I have now passed this task onto the tech team to do.

Speak to an account manager and get the right deal.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely look at Pure Storage.