Pure Storage FlashArray Review

It has good performance. It is easy to install, understand, and manage with a good ratio of deduplication and compression.

What is our primary use case?

We're providing some ESXi solutions to our customers with high performance.

How has it helped my organization?

We working now with VM Analytics to provide our customers some strategies about their VMs directly.

What is most valuable?

Asynchronous and synchronous replication between two data centers. Our platform is housed in two centers, and we're using Pure Storage for their replication.

We are very happy with the data deduplication and compression ratio that we have on the platform.

The console is simple to use. It has good performance. It is easy to install, understand, and manage, with a good ratio of deduplication and compression. It is doing its job.

What needs improvement?

They could improve the price.

It is very stable.

We did some add-ons months ago without any downtime.

Technical support is good. They are proactive about the upgrades and reactive when we have any issues.

Before working with Pure Storage, we were working with an SP and multi-tier solution. Most of our customers were looking for performance. So, we made the choice to have an all-flash platform with replication. At the time, Pure Storage was the only one to be able to provide some all-flash storage with replication, and replication was mandatory for our customers.

It is quite easy to set up.

We have seen a reduction in TCO.