Pure Storage FlashArray Review

It has simplified our storage

What is our primary use case?

We use it for storage of critical data, and for storage of replicated backups.

How has it helped my organization?

We use Zerto Virtual Replication software. We write all of those backups to Pure, then we use those in our disaster recovery scenarios.

It has simplified our storage. We use it for a pretty specific use case of replicating between sites. I have two data centers, a primary data center and a secondary data center, with a Pure Storage device in each location. We do backups of critical data in both locations, then replicate them back and forth between the sites.

What is most valuable?

The value for the storage, in the way it stores the data, but also the robustness of the product, it's very stable. And then the support that we get when we have an issue.

The stability is very high with almost no probloms.

Excellent. Best of any of the vendors we work with.

Everything with Pure Storage is so straightforward. It was an easy setup, and we were storing data almost immediately.

We used a third party for deployment. When we bought it, we built-in some professional services who did great work.

We actually originally went with a competitor's product, and after about eight months, a lot of wrangling, had them buy it back from us. And then we bought similar Pure Storage product, and it's just been great.

See It In Action