Pure Storage FlashArray Review

Enables us to allocate resources as needed and manage our whole infrastructure that way

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is for Citrix.

We use the on-premise deployment model.

How has it helped my organization?

Our previous SAN storage environment never performed with the same levels as this does. The performance levels and the storage have improved my organization.

It has benefited our IT organization because we're a 95% virtualized environment and we're able to allocate resources as needed and manage our whole infrastructure that way.

We are running VMware on Pure. Our main driver for this was to isolate our Citrix environment from the general SAN storage board.

The joint solution has benefited my organization in the way that it isolates it, giving peak performance and does not share it with other environments that have any infrastructures or competing resources.

What is most valuable?

The speed is the most valuable feature of this solution.

It has been very reliable.

We have had no issues with scaling up to whatever demands that we have.

I haven't had a lot of direct interaction with their support but VMware is very good.

We replaced another Legacy Solution. We wanted to maintain its isolated capabilities.

The initial setup was straightforward.

We haven't seen ROI.

We evaluated EMC and HP.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten. The storage has been very good. I don't know that it's a large enough deployment across the boards to know how it would fit in the rest of the enterprise.