Qlik Replicate Review

Is in near real-time and enables us to transform data at the latest stage rather than in ETL loads

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to transform and modernize our analytics environment and modernize the data pipelines.

What is most valuable?

It enables us to transform data at the latest stage rather than in ETL loads, so it's more ELT which is one of the advantages. It is also in near real-time, which brings significant advantage for our embedded analytics approach.

What needs improvement?

We have technical people who work with it. I do not have a lot of feedback to provide at this stage. We want to implement a data lake but that's at the second stage to be integrated with the other tools that we use, which are Qlik. Since we use Qlik, we intend to leverage Attunity's capabilities because Attunity is now part of the portfolio.

I have been using Qlik Replicate for around two months.

We've had a team of consultants helping us directly. So we do not use support now. We are in the phase where we're really working with the consultants from Qlik now.

It was easy to set up. We had specialists who helped us with the setup. We have around three users.

It's being used daily.

What other advice do I have?

It's extremely promising. It implements new real-time capabilities for data ingestion. It works in hybrid mode that is a hybrid cloud. This is very good and it looks like it has very good performance. We're quite happy.

I would rate it a nine out of ten.

In the next release, I would like to see closer integration with data catalyst.

More Qlik Replicate reviews from users
...who compared it with HVR Software
Find out what your peers are saying about Qlik, Oracle, HVR Software and others in Data Integration Tools. Updated: June 2021.
511,607 professionals have used our research since 2012.