Qlik Sense Review
Although the ability to modify on the fly is one of the reasons we switched to Qlik Sense, this feature has some room for improvement.

What is most valuable?

• · Enhanced data profiling – Improved profiling and auto creation of geographic data, plus smarter algorithms for identifying associations

· More powerful data prep – New graphical capability for loading pivot tables, pre-filtering of data, and a more powerful scripting environment

· User experience improvements – A new UI theme, drag-and-drop coloring, and improved search performance

How has it helped my organization?

It has empowered business users. Less dependence on IT for reports and analytical charts.

What needs improvement?

Being able to share and modifying on the fly can be improved.

I've only recently started using QlikSense. Now its been 9 months-it is amazing and intuitive, very easy to use.

It's excellent.

It's very good.

We switched because of the ease of use and it's ability to update on the fly.

It was straightforward.

We implemented it in-house.

It's to early for us to tell, but it's very exciting.

It didn't cost us anything to setup or use on a day to day basis.

• Tableau

What other advice do I have?

QlikSense is really intuitive, easy to use and implement with very rich graphics. Adding the ability to share print and export is a great plus in v2.0.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're a Qlik OEM partner.
1 visitor found this review helpful