Qlik Sense Review

It is user-friendly and easy to read

What is most valuable?

Qlik Sense is much more user-friendly and easier to read then QlikView.

How has it helped my organization?

We currently use QlikView for much of our business needs, for example, we use QlikView for our inventory tracking. However, there are other departments in which the need for such extensive tracking is not needed. These users are looking for reports or KPIs that they can share with their teams that are easily read.

What needs improvement?

Possibly offering some more basic, simpler templates. We have some users who have some technical proficiency but others who may just want to create a simple graph or pie chart from the data they have been given. It would be nice to be able to break down the templates by user type: beginner, intermediate, or advanced. Therefore, the administrator can allow the end-user some flexibility based on their technical knowledge. This should allow the user to have more control over how they would like to see the data they need and be able to understand it easily.

We have used it off and on for the past few years but have only recently been discussing incorporating some Qlik Sense along with our current QlikView.

Not yet.

An eight out of 10.

A nine out of 10.

We currently use QlikView.

We use the basic free version now. We have not implemented it yet.

Not applicable.

The cost is not bad considering the flexibility and support you receive from Qlik. I believe it is worth the cost.

Tableau.