Qlik Sense Review

GeoAnalytics gives us opportunities to see how we are trending and explore new opportunities

What is our primary use case?

• Automates monthly reporting.
  • Improves time to market.
  • Explore new opportunities through GeoAnalytics.
  • Provides better patient care at all times.

How has it helped my organization?

It has allowed us to manage our staff more effectively and frees up time for our analysts to analyze new problems and opportunities.

What is most valuable?

The GeoAnalytics paints such a clear picture. It provides a visual of our patient volume, giving us opportunities to see how we are trending in the surrounding cities, and making us more aware of locations that we need to focus more on.

What needs improvement?

There are still some functionalities that have not carried over from QlikView, but it is getting close. From where it was a few years ago to today is a dramatic improvement.

Better searching capabilities would be a nice addition.

There are occasional stability problems, but Qlik support is excellent at correcting anything that arises.

No scalability issues.

Our experience with the support team has been fantastic.

No prior BI tool was present.

The setup was rather straightforward.

We implemented with a vendor team who had a low level of expertise.

It is still too early to tell.

The costs can initially become quite high. Make sure you have a clear understanding of who will truly use the product as opposed to someone that will simply receive the end report.

A few others were considered, but I do not remember the names.