Qlik Sense Review

Drag-and-drop dashboard building helps to easily create many types of visuals

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is making dashboards, executive summaries, and creating an interactive analysis for several teams. Some of these teams are tech-savvy and thus are able to analyze the data themselves. For them, we also provide complex and relational analysis.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has definitely improved our organization. People are able to drill down information, see visual maps, and create a robust analysis. We provide teams with useful information and analysis to aid in decision-making. Using these dashboards, teams are able to make decisions faster than they otherwise could. Also, in some cases, we have overlapping applications.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the drag-and-drop dashboard building, with many types of visuals. Users are allowed to present multiple reports, side-by-side, using dashboard components on a single dashboard page layout. Dashboard components come in a variety of chart types, and we can customize how data is grouped, summarized, and displayed for each component. The drag-and-drop dashboard builder is an intuitive interface for building dashboards from source reports.

What needs improvement?

This solution would be improved by adding some Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL) components that are easier to interpret and design. Maybe adding a module where we can drag and drop various models, test them in a sandbox, and test the outputs before putting them into production would be helpful.

Two years.

This is a very stable solution.

This solution seems very scalable in terms of data and sharing.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

The initial setup is straightforward.

We implemented this solution with an in-house team.

I suggest talking to the Account managers, as they are very resourceful and responsive.

We did not evaluate other solutions before choosing this one.