Qlik Sense Review

Inspires and encourages our users to be more proactive when it comes to using company data

What is our primary use case?

I use this solution to provide my organization with a self-service BI Tool. This tool not only allows for the consumption of the data in a visual way but also allows the user to modify the question to get new answers. This tool is used mainly to show the company data and KPIs using perspectives that are unique to the user.

How has it helped my organization?

Qlik Sense has inspired the users to question the data more. They are interested in making sure there is data quality in the sources and has helped make some quick decisions without the need to do repeat analysis. Qlik has saved users time and lowered the number of requests for analysts to perform ad-hoc reporting.

What is most valuable?

I think all of the features in Qlik Sense are vital to the product. I enjoy being able to use the ETL features, as well as the front-end scripting (set-analysis). The most valuable feature is that all pieces work together as a platform that allows you to easily provide BI solutions.

What needs improvement?

The product could be improved by implementing a user-feedback ranking system. This would inspire the new development to be prioritized by the community so that the most requested features would come first. Power BI (Microsoft) currently uses this solution.

Two years.