Qlik Sense Review

Assists with our data-driven philosophy and allows for tasks that were previously impossible

What is our primary use case?

I built a pilot in QlikSense for an existing customer with QlikView.

I had to learn all about QlikSense in a short period to develop a complete application. It was very easy and fun for me to jump into a new version of Qlik.

Currently, I love QlikSense and I continue learning about it.

How has it helped my organization?

With QlikSense, our company can tackle some projects that we never could have before. We are improving all areas or departments and we are building a real data-driven philosophy around data and the power of information. A lot of tasks are now very easy, whereas previously they were impossible.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of QlikSense is that you can capture the data without modifying it and then perform the ETL (extract, transform, and load) process. It is all much faster and safer. In addition, it is also easy to connect to any type of data source.

What needs improvement?

Currently, we are not very happy with the iPad or iPhone app because it is not working as we want. It is not very friendly and we very often have login errors.

GeoAnalytics is getting better in each version, but from my point of view, GeoAnalytics has a lot of points to improve.

I have been using this solution for more than five years.