Qlikview

QlikView Review
Review of QlikView

After seven years with this product, our number of new reports each year is still trending up, and the number of users is trending up. QlikView is helping us to uncover and address report/analysis needs that we never knew existed before.
QlikView was a great solution for us based on our requirements: small business size (1200 users, mostly blue collar); no requirement for data warehouse, ability to do ETL within the load script (that's what eliminated Tableau for us); ability to to share interactive reports readily between users; and most important: optimized user experience, including easy to learn/use and short development cycles. We also needed integration with ESRI GIS which is (finally!) coming this year with a functional extension. As other departments come on (we are one department in a large-ish City) I think we will be able to manage the enterprise deployment through expression repositories, change management tools, and following other best practices. Our business users love it.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.