Qlikview

QlikView Review
It provides flexible data loading and presentation without a data warehouse.

Valuable Features:

Loading data is the most valuable feature of this product to me, because we don’t have a data warehouse yet.

Improvements to My Organization:

QlikView helps me to combine data from many data sources and represent it in the dashboards.

Room for Improvement:

I think the visualization of the charts and the number of default charts provided by QlikView should be improved. QlikView only has limited chart options compared to its competitor. I think Map would be a great addition if QlikView can provide it as default chart.

I think that the type of chart that is provided by QlikView must be added to capture the need of variety of visualization. Tableau has more charts compared to QlikView.

Use of Solution:

I have been using this solution for about three months.

Deployment Issues:

I use it on my laptop with limited data. I've never used it for big data.

Previous Solutions:

I chose QlikView because it provides flexible data loading that can help us present data without a data warehouse.

Implementation Team:

I implemented it by myself.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Pricing is higher compared to the competitor.

Other Advice:

If you are looking for dashboards and do not have a data warehouse yet, QlikView is the best option.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.