Qlikview

QlikView Review
The most valuable feature of this product is quick and easy access to data by top management, in an elegant and colorful display that make is easy to visualize numbers.

Valuable Features:

Improvements to My Organization:

We are able to provide top management with dashboards that connect different applications together, and gives them visibility and decision-making abilities that simple reports don't.

Room for Improvement:

The management console is cumbersome to use for managing large numbers of users and documents.

Use of Solution:

I have used this solution for five years.

Deployment Issues:

I did not really encounter any issues with deployment, stability or scalability.

Support and customer service are highly rated.

Previous Solutions:

We evaluated this product against other BI products such as OBIEE and Cognos. We preferred QV because of its ease of use and fast deployment and development of dashboards.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup was straightforward. We just installed the Server Edition and configured it in no time.

Implementation Team:

We implemented it in-house. There are no specific skills needed, except basic knowledge of Windows.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

We mainly use QV for providing dashboards to top management, as licensing is very expensive.

Other Advice:

QlikView is a great product to get you up and running easily and quickly. However, it does not replace an enterprise reporting solution. It should be used for specific needs and would be too expensive and cumbersome to manage to deploy across the whole institution.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 213,874 professionals have used our research on 5,586 solutions.