Qlikview

QlikView Review
We use it to track information on service desk tickets and SLAs.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature is its flexibility to develop dynamic analysis, gathering information from different sources, such as spreadsheet, database and internet.

Improvements to My Organization

With QlikView, my organization is able to track information related to service desk tickets and SLAs. This information helps us find the bottlenecks and fix them.

Room for Improvement

Reports module should be improved to make it user-friendly and easy to develop reports.

Use of Solution

I have used it for eight years.

I did not encounter any issues with deployment, stability or scalability.

I rate technical support 8/10.

We used to have IBM Cognos, but we decided to go for QlikView because of the flexibility and the short time to develop and delivery analysis.

Initial setup had medium complexity due to different data sources and integrations.

Implementation Team

We developed it in-house. The advice I would give is to get the business user (internal client) as close as possible and in parallel for any doubts and questions about the tool. Visit QlikView forums We have a lot of useful information on it.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Proper planning is the key for choosing the right license for the right user. Know your internal clients and their ability to do/create analysis.

Other Advice

It's s one of the best solutions for short-time deliveries.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.