Qlikview

QlikView Review

Valuable Features:

Data visualization and the data modeler are the most valuable features of this product to me. I noticed that Qlik takes less time to set up data sources and enables us to integrate multiple tables. It is easier to manage variables with Qlik's data management.

Improvements to My Organization:

As an insurer, we foresee that Qlik will improve reporting processes.

Room for Improvement:

I predictive analysis is an area with room for improvement.

Use of Solution:

We will be starting implementation in August 2016.

Technical support is best in class.

Previous Solutions:

We evaluated three other products. We chose this product because of its cost effectiveness, quality of services and advice.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup is straightforward. The vendor gave us a better understanding of the Qlik environment, data and dashboard development before moving to full training.

Implementation Team:

A vendor team implemented it and provided clear advice in writing.

ROI:

We were provided useful advice with competitive pricing that supported our decision to purchase five licenses in the first phase of the project.

Other Advice:

IT from some other companies have asked me, and I recommended that they use Qlik.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 233,557 professionals have used our research on 5,892 solutions.