QlikView Review

What is most valuable?

Data Discovery has allowed us to enrich the analysis of data and discover new ways to generate new KPIs. It has also helped us to discover some critical points in our processes.

How has it helped my organization?

Using QlikView models, we've improved after-sales service in several of the products we offer, and we have managed to measure the profitability of our customers.

What needs improvement?

There’s room for improvement with the licensing, as well as memory consumption for certain objects and technical support.

I have used this solution for three years.

I have encountered issues with scalability. We have generated models with large amounts of data and have found that the processor and memory of our server has been declining. We do not have something to help us to size the equipment requirements when a big data model is developed in QlikView.

Technical support is good, but needs to be better for our local service.

We are evaluating Power BI suite and Datazen. We found that these products offer a good level of analysis, but the licensing offer was the deciding factor.

A vendor team did the implementation.

We still do not see a significant ROI.

What other advice do I have?

Make an accurate sizing analysis of information, with a view to growth.