Qlikview

QlikView Review
It allows us to create easily accessible what-if scenarios for decision making.

Valuable Features

I use QlikView to combine data from different sources in the absence of an EDW and build our analytical dashboards.

Improvements to My Organization

It allowed us to improve our analytical abilities, and KPI and data presentation, in addition to creating easily accessible what-if scenarios for decision making.

Room for Improvement

The security features in QlikView are not yet mature: very complex to define permissions in a dashboard (based on data/sheets).

Use of Solution

We have been using QlikView for the past five years.

QlikView relies heavily on memory. It requires good servers and continuous upgrades and maintenance for sustaining good performance.

Technical support is good.

Most solutions like SAS, Tableau and others require a fully-fledged data warehouse (EDW), and IT support and intervention at all times for creating dashboards. QlikView is flexible and allows users to create their own reports in a relatively short time.

The initial setup was supported by the company and was not very complex.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Licensing in QlikView is a bit expensive.

Other Advice

I would recommend the QlikView tool for its flexibility and good data visualization and presentation.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 242,381 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.