Qlikview

QlikView Review
It allows us to create easily accessible what-if scenarios for decision making.

Valuable Features:

I use QlikView to combine data from different sources in the absence of an EDW and build our analytical dashboards.

Improvements to My Organization:

It allowed us to improve our analytical abilities, and KPI and data presentation, in addition to creating easily accessible what-if scenarios for decision making.

Room for Improvement:

The security features in QlikView are not yet mature: very complex to define permissions in a dashboard (based on data/sheets).

Use of Solution:

We have been using QlikView for the past five years.

Deployment Issues:

QlikView relies heavily on memory. It requires good servers and continuous upgrades and maintenance for sustaining good performance.

Technical support is good.

Previous Solutions:

Most solutions like SAS, Tableau and others require a fully-fledged data warehouse (EDW), and IT support and intervention at all times for creating dashboards. QlikView is flexible and allows users to create their own reports in a relatively short time.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup was supported by the company and was not very complex.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Licensing in QlikView is a bit expensive.

Other Advice:

I would recommend the QlikView tool for its flexibility and good data visualization and presentation.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 233,024 professionals have used our research on 5,881 solutions.