Qlikview

QlikView Review
We now have all of the company's important information in one tool, so it's easier to analyze it.

Valuable Features:

I think the most valuable feature is the possibility of working with all types of data and sources.

Improvements to My Organization:

Now, we have all the company´s important information gathered in one tool, so it´s easier to analyze it.

Room for Improvement:

QlikView is really easy to use and it can help you manage different kinds of data, but licenses are expensive.

Use of Solution:

I’ve been using QlikView since 2011.

Deployment Issues:

We did not really encounter any deployment, stability or scalability issues.

We have a good support here in Ecuador. In fact, we have an SLA with Grupo Novatech with specific times for technical support.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup was straightforward. There was a small amount of data with few KPIs.

Implementation Team:

We have an in-house team. They implement some dashboards. If there was a complication, we called Novatech.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

I think licences are expensive. I think QlikTech should work to develop a cheaper licence, only to visualize data through the internet access server.

Other Solutions Considered:

I have not evaluated any different solution. I´ve always worked with QlikView since I´ve been at my company.

Other Advice:

I think QlikView is a good tool if your company is not big, because of the licence cost. If your company is big, it’s a good idea to have an in-house team for new implementation or for little changes, because technical support could be expensive.

I think QlikTech is working in the right path to improve the usability of QlikView with the new tool Qlik Sense.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 209,107 professionals have used our research on 5,560 solutions.