Qlikview

QlikView Review
We now have all of the company's important information in one tool, so it's easier to analyze it.

Valuable Features

I think the most valuable feature is the possibility of working with all types of data and sources.

Improvements to My Organization

Now, we have all the company´s important information gathered in one tool, so it´s easier to analyze it.

Room for Improvement

QlikView is really easy to use and it can help you manage different kinds of data, but licenses are expensive.

Use of Solution

I’ve been using QlikView since 2011.

We did not really encounter any deployment, stability or scalability issues.

We have a good support here in Ecuador. In fact, we have an SLA with Grupo Novatech with specific times for technical support.

The initial setup was straightforward. There was a small amount of data with few KPIs.

Implementation Team

We have an in-house team. They implement some dashboards. If there was a complication, we called Novatech.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I think licences are expensive. I think QlikTech should work to develop a cheaper licence, only to visualize data through the internet access server.

Other Solutions Considered

I have not evaluated any different solution. I´ve always worked with QlikView since I´ve been at my company.

Other Advice

I think QlikView is a good tool if your company is not big, because of the licence cost. If your company is big, it’s a good idea to have an in-house team for new implementation or for little changes, because technical support could be expensive.

I think QlikTech is working in the right path to improve the usability of QlikView with the new tool Qlik Sense.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 242,687 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.