Qlikview

QlikView Review
It provides data discovery along with BI solution design, which is a distinct advantage for data analysts. Its visualization feature could be enhanced by adding more types of chart designs.

Valuable Features

Because it provides data discovery along with BI solution design, it has a distinct advantage for data analysts.

Associative Experience is also valuable.

Improvements to My Organization

The solution can be implemented quickly (normally within three months) with a low implementation cost.

Use of Solution

I have been using QlikView for the last four years & am currently working on version 11.2 SR14.

Deployment of the QlikView solution is more or less smooth & simple compared to other BI solutions.

Scalability is directly proportional to RAM size & the number of concurrent users accessing the solutions. We didn't see major stability-related issues post-deployment.

The Qlik support team is very active & responsive. Issues are mostly resolved on time.

I hadn’t used any other BI tool, but our organization migrated to QlikView from SAP BO because of its associative experience & quick deployment time.

Initial setup was complex with respect to building the same project environment for a different business domain.

Implementation Team

Implementation was done directly by Qlik, which made sure the best design methodologies were kept in place.

ROI

ROI is much better compared to BO because deployment time & cost are both reduced.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Qlik’s pricing / licensing policy is fair enough.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 238,917 professionals have used our research on 5,955 solutions.