Qlikview

QlikView Review
It reduced the number of reports users construct manually.

Valuable Features:

It allows our company to view all of our data in a single solution. It is easy to use, even for novice users.

Improvements to My Organization:

The product has reduced the number of reports that were previously constructed manually by users. It also allowed us to prepare a single report using a common data source for all users.

Room for Improvement:

In QlikView 11, there is a password for the section of code, but there is no user management with a password that allows access to data when opening the file.

I would like the data loading and programming to be made easier.

Use of Solution:

I have been using it for five years. Currently we're using v11.20 and testing v12.

Deployment Issues:

The product installed at the time did not present operational problems or stability issues.

The consultant company that sold us the product provides us with follow-up service. At the moment, we are satisfied.

Previous Solutions:

I used BOARD at another company. I have found QlikView to be better.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup was very simple and in a few days, we were able to begin operating with the data available.

Implementation Team:

We developed the solution partly in-house and partly with the supplier. We took responsibility for the preparation of the database, retrieving information from the management system and preparing it in a suitable format, leaving the supplier responsible for the implementation of the loading from this database and reporting.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

We are happy with the product. With regard to the license fee, for a customer, it is always better to pay less.

0 Comments