QlikView Review

In-memory analysis and the associative database queries are valuable features.

What is most valuable?

• In-memory analysis
  • Associative database query
  • Easy to use
  • Easy to install
  • Easy to maintain

How has it helped my organization?

Amazing fast response to complex business questions due to flexibility and easy to use.

We have increased our revenues by 30% because the rapid and effective insights provided with the analytics we built with Qlik.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see embedded predictive analytics models or more integration, connectors with advanced analytics platforms.
Qlikview is extremely good with descriptive analitycs. But when you need to predict using advanced predictive models like Logistic Regression or CART or decision trees, R and SAS institute for example are good at it, so if Qlikview would have this capabilities embedded or connectors to integrate with them will be a killer product.

I have used it for nine years.

I have not encountered any stability issues.

I have not encountered any scalability issues.

Technical support is outstanding.

I did not previously use a different solution.

For the value you can add to your business, the TCO is low. There is a high price perception in the market, but this is relative.

If you do not take advantage of the solution, it definitely will look expensive but if you do, you will be happy.

For three months, we evaluated several solutions with installations provided by vendors such as Oracle BI, IBM Cognos, and SAP BusinessObjects.

The main challenge to prove during that phase was the ease of use without professional services support at that stage!!!

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend this solution.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is an OEM partner for business solutions.
More QlikView reviews from users