Qlikview

QlikView Review
Transformative. Lightning fast, flexible and a breath of fresh air

Valuable Features:

Ability to connect and transform data from a variety of sources into the same application. From an analytical development perspective, there is a wide scope to create complex calculations within chart expressions, (including recursive expressions), which, combined with the trellis functionality, means more output with less setup effort.

A well designed app brings freedom of inquiry to meetings, allowing me to answer questions in real time and this has transformed progress and outputs of our monthly group meeting.

Finally, it really is a case of data instantly updating upon selection. No more watching an egg timer as a server churns away.

Improvements to My Organization:

Meetings are now proactive rather than reactive with analysis conducted straight away. We're making better informed decisions - and more of them!

I have automate a complex set of analysis within a matter of days (as a relatively novice user), that had taken weeks, with less useful outputs, in other software.

Room for Improvement:

Syntax editor needs some work, it's frustrating to have valid syntax being flagged as incorrect. It would save time troubleshooting errors that don't exist when the script runs or charts render.

Use of Solution:

1 year, but not a heavy user - though this will change!

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QlikView?

Our experts can help. 221,808 professionals have used our research on 5,660 solutions.