Quadient Inspire Review

Being able to reconfigure allows us to add relevance and clarity for customers

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the Inspire suite for the production of print reporting for clients. Our primary fund management system produces XMLs of client data which is then manipulated and formatted for presentation.

How has it helped my organization?

Inspire was already in place when I joined the organization, so I don't know how it was changed. I can, however, see how it makes us more flexible with regards to our client output. The reports we produce are customised to a wide range of client type with the optional pages and sections numbering in their hundreds.

Strict controls around development in our primary system mean that the ability to reformat data and rapidly make changes to the reports give us the flexibility that's required to meet regulatory requirements.

What is most valuable?

I love diving into data manipulation so the data transformer is one of my favourite places to play. Raw data is only so useful. Being able to reconfigure allows us to add relevance and clarity for customers.

What needs improvement?

The power and depth of the product mean that it can be quite difficult to see everything that is going on. Quite often we end up with 10 or more nested levels of tables and flows. I'm not sure how you make this easier to see but the right solutions would have huge benefits.