Quality Center Review

With the test execution and creation monitoring feature, we can easily track the testing process as minute as test cases executed on a particular system.

Valuable Features

• Test Management
  • Reporting
  • Defect Management
  • RTM
  • Requirement Management

Improvements to My Organization

Quality Center has helped my organization in monitoring the testing process and improving productivity. The test execution and creation monitoring feature in Quality Center is one of the most advanced features available in the industry. You can easily track the testing process as minute as test cases executed on a particular system.

Room for Improvement

Almost all of the areas are very advanced, but one module which needs improvement is report extraction, and billing module is missing.

Use of Solution

I've used it for eight years.

No issues encountered.

Too many users logged in at a particular time affects the Quality Center response time dramatically.

No issues encountered.

It's excellent.

It's excellent.

There was no previous solution was in place.

It was very easy and straightforward.

Implementation Team

We used a mix of an in-house team and a vendor team.

ROI

We've seen ROI, but I can't share any specifics.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Pricing is high, but with new tools available in the market at a lower price, it is worth doing a decision analysis and resolution.

Other Solutions Considered

• Mantis
  • JIRA

Other Advice

There are so many other tools available in market, so before investing a huge amount in Quality Center, you should analyze other tools as well.