What is most valuable?
- Ability to hierarchically group test cases
- Ability to reuse test cases (call test from a test)
- Ability to organise under trees test sets
- Ability to monitor everything
- Create a report under everything
- Ability to configure custom attributes on all modules
How has it helped my organization?
- Allows us to allocate tests among multiple test members
- Provides us with live metrics and control
- Provides an audit of progress and issue
- Given us the ability to maintain decently a regression pool of test cases
What needs improvement?
It needs compatibility with browsers other than IE.
For how long have I used the solution?
I've used it for more than eight years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
Sometimes it has tricky errors, but rarely.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
Sometimes, it has performance issues at some points, but this all depends on a million different things.
How are customer service and technical support?
It is a very close community, and luckily there are a lot of posts. Technical Support
I've not had any direct contact with them.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
No previous solution was used.
What was our ROI?
We've never calculated it.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
This is for big software houses, so costs and especially yearly renewal of support is very very expensive.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
No other options were evaluated.
What other advice do I have?
Be organised, as the tool has the abilities to support this.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jul 30 2015