Qualys VM Review

A feature-rich, complete product, and the multilingual technical support is good

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for vulnerability management.

What is most valuable?

I like Qualys because it is a very complete product, more so than Tenable. It has vast capabilities.

We have been working with Qualys VM for a very short time, perhaps six months.

This is a stable solution.

Scalability-wise, this is a good product.

The technical support is very good and they have it both in Spanish and English.

We are also working with Tenable SC. Qualys is both more complete and for us, better in terms of pricing.

For a beginning, the initial setup is complex. You have to have some knowledge for setting it up and using it.

The price of Qualys for us is better than Tenable, although that is only because we are partners. The retail price of Qualys is higher than that of tenable. The pricing and licensing for Qualys could be improved.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a good product and I recommend it, mainly because of the capabilities and the management using a single console. I can even create a calendar for activities from the main screen.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Qualys VM reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Tenable SC
Find out what your peers are saying about Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable Network Security and others in Vulnerability Management. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.