Qualys VM Review

The reports it generates give us a detailed description of and solution for all network and compliance-related violations, though I'd like an exploitation framework.

Valuable Features

QualysGuard provides a solution for network security, web application security and compliance.

Vulnerability management and policy/PCI compliance are the features that I have used which I think are the most valuable.

Improvements to My Organization

We use QualysGuard to identify all network and compliance-related violations of the assets. The report generated by the product will have a detailed description and solution. This has helped us to provide a certificate of compliance or a clean sheet for our vendors.

Room for Improvement

I'm looking forward to having an exploitation framework, a platform/framework that helps to cross verify the vulnerabilities like Metasploit.

Use of Solution

I've used it for four years.

7/10

7/10

Other Solutions Considered

I have evaluated multiple products that include commercial as well as open source. There are different solutions available with other products, but I feel this is the integrated product which covers information security and compliance comprehensively.

Also, the results provided by the product are accurate and precise.

1 visitor found this review helpful