Qualys VM Review

This solution helps us fill out forms in a timely manner. It is more expensive than competitive products.

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is to actually fill out forms, ensure that they are being closed in a timely manner. This is why we use these one point solutions.

What is most valuable?

I find most valuable to achieve a channel system and we can also use it to track when we actually close the ticketing of the sites.

In addition, it is quite easy to implement. We found it quite convenient.

What needs improvement?

I think it could improve asset imagery.

Less than one year.

I have not encountered issues with stability of the product.

I have not encountered any issues of scalability function. We do have to pay extra according to the number we are placing on the scan. So, when you want to be covered for the scalability, you will have to pay more.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was quite simple. We just needed to download the image from the website, and onto our service team.

Qualys is considered more expensive versus other products on the market.

We were previously using McAfee. We had to switch because McAfee stopped producing the solution we needed. We considered Tenable Nessus, but we chose Qualys in the end.

What other advice do I have?

I advise that you see if this solution can fit your problems, and help your needs.