Intuit logo

QuickBase Review
Easy to implement, customize, and grow

Valuable Features:

QB is very easy to implement with pre-built apps such as the Project Management app. You can quickly customize it to fit your needs and it's easy to keep improving and growing your app. The ability to easily create reports is nice as well.

Improvements to My Organization:

We used the Project Management app during an ERP implementation. It was a huge success for tracking the tasks and issues and has grown into a bug tracker and change request log after Go Live.

Use of Solution:

1 year

Deployment Issues:

No. It was extremely easy to setup and we were up and running in less than an hour.

Stability Issues:

No. There have been 2 brief downtimes in the past year that we've used Quickbase. They are good about notifying customers when work will be done to the system so you can plan ahead.

Scalability Issues:

No. Our apps have been evolving and growing and Quickbase aids in our ability to do this.

Excellent. They have online tech support and always respond quickly. A tech will even set a time to have a call and remotely log in to work on the issue with you. You can give them access to your app and they will even dig into the problem for you, if needed.

Excellent. They have always helped me and definitely know their product well.

Previous Solutions:

Yes, we tried Zoho as a Project Management app. It was too simple and lacked a lot of features that we needed.

Initial Setup:

Setup is extremely easy. You can have a functional app in place in minutes thanks to their prebuilt apps. From there, you can customize the app as needed to fit your needs.

Implementation Team: