QuickBase Review
TCO for this product is very compelling when fully utilized

Valuable Features:

The reporting feature has to be my favorite. Quickbase provides you many ways to provide relevant reports to keep your team members on task. The mapping field could use a little improvement. There is a 100 record limitation and you can't change the colors of the pins based on different criteria with out going outside QB. You can only have one default report. It would be nice to create a "Drill Down" report to assign to each report so the user sees what you want when they drill down on a specific report.

Improvements to My Organization:

With any company that has a lot of silos of data, there are many areas for us to optimize our effectiveness and efficiency. The first improvement we made was the bridging the gap between the acquisition of new customers and the management and development of existing customers.

Use of Solution:

2 Years

Deployment Issues:

I did all the deployment and development. We did not use any outside services. It took a little time, but this product is pretty straight forward. We moved from Filemaker and Excel Spreadsheets.

Stability Issues:

Periodic outages are a concern, but overall they are stable.