QuickBase Review

Is there life without QuickBase?

What is most valuable?

How easy it is to modify the platform. It's designed very well and very easy to learn.

How has it helped my organization?

We kept on having issues with freight companies forgetting to book ahead of time appointments for pick-up and drop-offs. Using QuickBase, ItDuzzit, JotForm. Once we create a PO we automatically send the Pick-up and drop off location an email with a link. They click the link, see a form with the information on the order. They confirm the time or modify it and what ever they put automatically goes into QuickBase.

What needs improvement?

QuickBase has improved our lives in so many ways. So let me count the ways.

Keeping track of all our prices, keeping over 500 fields of data per item, keeping track of lumping charges on outbound loads, keeping track if clients are ordering in proper incremental orders. Assisting in calculating complex pricing for opportunities. etc...

I would like to see QuickBase add a native solution for sending out PDF files which have parent and child records. (ie an Invoice, Purchase Order, and Sales Order)

2 Years

AMAZING!!!

GREAT!!!

We found nothing that did it all for us in one cloud base solution. QuickBase does it all. If you can think it it can do it.

Pretty straightforward. It is a pretty logical platform. Well designed.

In-house

QuickBase has helped us catch theft that had occurred and allow us to realize sales opportunities we never had before.

Cost is less than $400/month

I spend a lot of time improving on it. So if you put my time in the past 2 years on this product it would be close to $80,000 of my time.

Yes and it did not do what this platform does.