Intuit logo

QuickBase Review
Increased our productivity by allowing us to manage our back office with with just a few employees.

Improvements to My Organization:

In our business many of our folks work in the field. We created a killer timecards application to manage project labor cost. We process 300 timecards a week and upload them into Intuit QuickBooks and process payroll with Intuit Payroll Services.

Our Human Resources app manages personnel and benefits data allowing us to reconcile benefits providers' invoices and the company's costs of benefits.

In the Construction business, we recognize revenue and cost using the Percentage of Completion accounting method. I wrote a QuickBase app to do Work In Process calculations.

These apps and others I have created increase our productivity and allow us to manage our back office with with just a few employees.

Use of Solution:

9 Years

Deployment Issues:

None at all because you can take one workflow challenge at a time and create a more efficient and productive solution at your own pace.

Stability Issues:

Never.

Scalability Issues:

QuickBase is the most easily scalable software product I have encountered in my 30 years of software solution implementations.

Superior.

Superior.

Previous Solutions:

We graduated from spreadsheets and MSAccess. We switched because we needed a web based solution.

Initial Setup:

Easy because you do not have to drop entire software product on your employees all at once.

Implementation Team:

I developed all the applications for our company.

ROI:

ROI is a more productive back office team where QuickBase is the first choice solution vs. human beings.

Other Advice:

QuickBase is the only product where I can translate the manner in which our company does business into a software solution(s). I have yet to find a workflow challenge or unique project requirement that I cannot satisfy with QuickBase.

6 visitors found this review helpful
Leanne snoeck li?1415911644Reviewer148614 li?1414338641117b20b8 6627 4a80 924f 128164e22c13 avatar?1450369929Mohit chawla li?1423042145Marketin190485 li?1423143718Elizabeth hilleke li?1423159479

1 Comment

Elizabeth hilleke li?1423159479

I agree with the above, and will emphasize the ease of initial setup (starting small so employees/coworkers don't feel swamped is the way to go) and the awesome scalability and flexibility.

Like (0)04 September 15