QuickBase Review

We enjoy rapid development and that new apps can be stood up at the click of a button. I think work flows could use improvement.

What is most valuable?

Being able to set up apps in seconds with no worries about infrastructure or domain registration. It really brings rapid development to any organizations fingertips.

How has it helped my organization?

We have ditched the spreadsheets and now are able to collaborate on tasks without a fear of data loss. Before with excel they were being emailed back and forth and sometimes we were not sure what was the latest data.

What needs improvement?

I think work flows could use a great improvement. There isn't a sure fire way to use and set up workflows other than filtering reports.

1 year

There is no deployment, its very easy to set up with the great customer support. I wasn't involved with the initial set up.

Up time hasn't been an issue for us. There has only been 3 or 4 outages over the past 12 months. We also do data back ups.

Have over 700 users and should be scaling to 2000, so no issues. We continue to build apps across more and more business units

Very high, anytime you open a support ticket you are contacted within 24 hours if not 12 hours. This is important so these issues that are sometimes easy to solve don't hold us back.

Very high, been able to solve most of my problems when I open a ticket. Very quick responses and I'm able to contact my sales engineer quite easily.

We used excel and spreadsheets. It was slow and clunky and we had lots of data loss. We also had some processes on paper which was very inconvenient and inconsistent.

I wasn't involved in the initial set up so I can not speak to this. I would imagine it is quite simple and the sales engineer will always be there to help.

Its tough to say, as a lot of these operation teams don't have that type of KPI. We do know we have decreased hours on our offshore audit team because our workflows have gotten much quicker.

Make sure you pick the price plan that suits your needs, and always be ready to scale higher because you will see more and more use cases for Quickbase.

I wasn't involved in the initial set up so I can not speak to this. I would imagine there are other options but this suited our needs the best.

What other advice do I have?

Democratization of IT is very important to our company. We really enjoy rapid development and the fact that new apps can be stood up at the click of a button.

More QuickBase reviews from users