QuickBase Review

It's given us the opportunity to create and store historic data using information we have not previously thought about tracking.

What is most valuable?

We have found countless features to put to use. Naming a few: Trending graphs, connected data, ability to use API. Also, the graphs are interactive and take you right to the data it's using.

How has it helped my organization?

QuickBase has made our process more efficient over time. It has definitely given us the opportunity to create and store historic data using information we have not previously thought about tracking.

What needs improvement?

I think QuickBase should offer more web based classes on using javascript and API call out to create a better, more custom application. Even helping with creating stronger dashboards.

1 year

Yes, there was a slight learning curve being that Quickbase had been used by so little employees in our department so far. After traveling to cities like Boston and San Francisco, we were able to witness some of the power that could be unleashed with this tool.

Quickbase has only gone down a hand full of times. Each time, for only about 30 minutes max. This caused little if any distubance in our group.

We have not had any issues with scalability. This product has remained fast, simple, and ready to store countless records.

Customer service is completely wonderful. You can turn in a question and someone will get back with you rather quick if not within a day. They set an appointment with me and walked me through step-by-step a formula.

Technical Support is the same. You can turn in a question and someone will get back with you rather quick if not within a day. They set an appointment with me and walked me through step-by-step a formula.

We were using Microsoft Office for most data files and trying to utilize graph and communicate them over e-mail and powerpoints. We knew there was a better way.

Set up is easy if you know a few things about data normalization. If you are referring to the set up of a user in QB, that process was as simple as requesting access.

We use Trinity IS if needed. They were able to assist us with any business process that we were unable or too busy to create in Quickbase.

Return on investment (ROI) is the benefit to the investor resulting from an investment of some resource. A high ROI means the investment gains compare favorably to investment cost. This is not applicable to me.

A business arrangement in which one company gives another company permission to manufacture its product for a specified payment. This is also not applicable.

Salesforce was initially something we looked at and are still looking at purchasing. Quickbase came first and it's a good thing because Quickbase and Salesforce are about to utilize each other by connecting data.

What other advice do I have?

I do not have any questions regarding this solution. Other than why is there a 120-character count required responses? Even though a few of the questions were not applicable to my situation.

More QuickBase reviews from users