QuickBase Review

We were able to create an application that made the overall process more visible, reduced errors, and decreased the communication gap, though the security and notifications features could be better.

What is most valuable?

The 'Alerts and Notifications', Integrating Tables, and new form features are impressive. Large data management and interactions is also pretty simple.

How has it helped my organization?

We created an application that made the overall process more visible, reduced errors, and decreased the communication gap.

What needs improvement?

The security and notifications features could be better. But nevertheless, it's a good one. The app could be made a little more visually appealing.

About 3 months.

No, I did not encounter any issues. The set up was easy and the webinars helped us a lot to quickly understand the basic concepts.

No. It was quite consistent and even the support team was very reliable. There were no stability issues as much as I have used the app.

I have used it on a small scale issue within my team, so really can't say much about the scalability. But for a small scale, in-house use, it is pretty good.

I would give a 5/5. That is the best thing about Quickbase. The response was both quick and reliable. The support cases were even helpful.

No, I did not use any different solutions. I took help from the Quickbase technical support team and it helped almost all the time.

It was easy to set up. It is not a big task nor does it require any skills of higher level. You can also use the instructions in helping to install it.

It was a in-house team project, but we are planning to make vendors involved. Within the team there were various engineers and technicians.

ROI is decrease in downtime and increased efficiency. Customer interaction was made easy and tracking the process also was easy.

Use the trial version for 30 days. You will definitely see the price worth the application. I would expect a long-term pricing option though.

No, it was not evaluated by me. It was chosen by another team. But the response is definitely worth it. There was lot of organizing done.

What other advice do I have?

If you have to manage a lot of data or organize a user database, this app is the best choice. Try the trial version and use it.