Quorum OnQ Review

Pro-active support, good ROI, and provides email notifications

What is our primary use case?

This solution provides us with business continuity. It is far more than just a DR, or backup solution. It keeps our business up and running with redundant backups of business-critical systems and files that would shut us down if lost. I would suggest this product over all others.

How has it helped my organization?

This is true peace of mind for all IT admins. OnQ works, simple as that. This is also the first and only company that has reached out to me because they saw issues before we did. That proactive approach is absolutely invaluable, is another reason why I suggest this product to anyone I talk to.

What is most valuable?

Being able to spin up a machine in a sandbox is amazing because it allows us to test things that we otherwise would not be able to do.

The self-test feature isn't anything new, but to not have that functionality these days should be a deal-breaker for any company looking for a solution.

What needs improvement?

At times the email notifications don't go out, but a quick reset always fixes that problem.

I have been using this solution for six years.

Stability is very good, with a couple of non-critical features needing resets once in a while.

This solution is easily scalable.

Amazing throughout the last six years. A lot of companies get too big too fast and can't keep up with the support calls but that has never happened.

I have used many different solutions and at the time, none of them came even close to what OnQ provided. They were ahead of the game, everyone else had to catch up after going public with this product.

The initial setup is easy and straightforward, very seamless.

The level of expertise is ten out of ten.

With regard to ROI, it is invaluable.

The cost is higher than other software and services, but it is an absolute must-have. It pays for itself daily, even if you never have a disaster (knock on wood).

We looked at Veeam, Unitrends, Datto, and Dell.

What other advice do I have?

It's hard to say where this product needs improvement, as we have not had any problems or needs other than what is already provided, and we are more than happy with the value we are getting out of OnQ.

More Quorum OnQ reviews from users
...who compared it with Veeam Backup & Replication
Learn what your peers think about Quorum OnQ. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.