RadView WebLOAD Review

Good reporting, but the developers need the ability to write their own code

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is performance testing. Before we put an application into production, we use this solution to test it. If we think that our application will be used by one hundred users, then we test to see if it is accessible for two hundred. Essentially, it is a stress-test to see if the application can support this volume.

We have an on-premises deployment.

How has it helped my organization?

This has allowed us to determine the robustness of our application of how many concurrent users can used the system. This has allowed us to determine the latency, response time issue and failure that might occur in production environment

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is reporting. It is interesting, intuitive, and we can do some parameterization. It is very good.We can use an Existing template for our reporting or devise our own portfolio for the reporting with different analytic

What needs improvement?

We have had a lot of trouble with this solution, and it is actually adapted to our application.

Technical support is slow and takes lot of time, so it needs to be improved. Because we don't have any support for this solution, we are thinking about changing.

The user documentation is too long .

If the developer could write their own code then this solution would be much better. When you hit record and play, you don't know what is happening in the background. It is generating code, but you don't see it.

This solution is difficult to work with.

I have been working with this solution for about four months.

This is a very powerful software and we haven't had any crashes. It is stable.

This solution is only used before we put an application into production, which is not on a daily basis.

Scalability depends on what you want to do. For example, if you have your own way of scripting, in a specific language, then you need to have the documentation for it.

The technical support for this solution is poor. The process is slow and explain things to you directly.

Online support is lacking because when you use Google to search for errors related to WebLOAD, you don't get any information pertaining to it.

You get the documentation, but you don't get much more than that. When you are searching for something specific, you get nothing.

There is too much documentation required in order to set up this solution.

We purchased a license for two years. The product is expensive, but other free tool can still be evaluated, (Selenium Grid)

What other advice do I have?

We do not use this solution often because it doesn't apply to our platform.

I would like to know if it is possible to write the code from scratch, but this is something that I have not been able to find out. This is very important. If it had this option then it would be a very good application. Currently, it is only record and play, which I is not too accurate .

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

More RadView WebLOAD reviews from users